1000+ Thebu leaves, dried thebu leaves,thebu leafs | Ceylon Organic
Thebu leaves, dried thebu leaves | Diabetic Insulin Canereed Leaf (Costus Speciosus)
The insulin plant, whose scientific name is Coctus igneus, holds great importance in Ayurveda, and chewing the leaves of this plant can control your sugar levels to a great extent, although its taste can leave a sour feeling in the mouth. The plant is also known by other names such as crepe ginger, kemuk, que, kikand, kumul, pakarmula and pushkarmula. These are some of the advantages of the insulin plant,
The natural chemical present in this plant converts the sugar of the human body into glycogen, which helps those suffering from diabetes.
Insulin plant is also used against ailments like cough, cold, skin infection, eye infection, lung diseases, asthma, uterine contraction, diarrhea, and constipation among others.
HOW TO PREPARE INSULIN PLANT LEAVES TEA
Wash and grind two leaves of the insulin plant. Now dissolve it in a glass of water and consume it regularly in the morning and evening. With its regular consumption, you will start noticing improvements in your sugar levels.
|Number of Leaves||
20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000
- Items will be shipped within 1-5 working days. All items will be checked carefully and packages will be in good condition.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $29 and we ship the orders to limited countries.
- United States, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Netherlands, Israel, Ireland, Canada, Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, China, Hong Kong SAR, India, Indonesia, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Egypt, Kenya, Mauritius, Seychelles, South Africa, Brazil,
- Items will be shipped by Sri Lankan post and we offer an express shipping method. Buyers can choose a shipping method during the checkout
- The arrival time depends on your location. Usually, it takes 7-14 working days once ship the order.
- The item will be shipped to the shipping address that you have entered in the checkout, please make sure your “Ship to” address on our website is correct.
- A tracking number will be emailed to you upon shipment and you can check the status of your order here:
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if you didn't receive your package at the time scheduled. Within 24 hours we will try to update you with the latest tracking details of the shipment.