1000g+ Black Pepper,Piper nigrum
sold in last hours
Order in the next [totalHours] hours %M minutes to get it between and
People are viewing this right now
More than just a food flavor enhancer, black pepper offers health benefits thanks to its bioactive compounds, with piperine being the most important. Piperine is a natural alkaloid that gives black pepper its pungent taste. It is also the main component that gives black pepper its health-boosting qualities.
Piperine is considered a type of antioxidant that helps to lower the risk of chronic illnesses like atherosclerosis, cardiovascular disease, and neurological conditions.
Digestion and Intestinal Health
Black pepper helps to stimulate hydrochloric acid in your stomach so you can better digest and absorb the foods you eat. It has carminative properties too, which help to reduce discomfort and gas buildup in your intestines.
A strong immune system is important for helping you avoid illness, and black pepper can help here as well. Its active compounds have a role in boosting white blood cells, which your body uses to fight off invading bacteria and viruses.
This pungent spice contains a variety of active compounds, specifically oleoresins and alkaloids like piperine and chavicine. It also has antioxidants, flavonoids, essential oil, and other phenolic compounds that help protect your cells and boost digestive health.
Black pepper is also a source of the following vitamins and minerals:
• Vitamin C
• Vitamin K
• Vitamin E
• Vitamin A
• Thiamine (B1)
• Riboflavin (B2)
• Pantothenic Acid (B5)
• Vitamin B6
Black pepper is a good source of manganese, a mineral that can help with bone health, wound healing, and metabolism. In fact, one teaspoon of black pepper offers 16 percent of your daily recommended intake (DRI) of manganese and 6 percent of your DRI of vitamin K.
Nutrients per Serving
One teaspoon of black pepper contains:
• Calories: 6
• Protein: 0 grams
• Fat: 0 grams
• Carbohydrates: 1 gram
• Fiber: 1 gram
• Sugar: 0 gram
• Cholesterol: 0 milligrams
• Sodium: 0 milligrams
How to Use Black Pepper
Whenever possible, grind your own pepper from peppercorns when preparing a meal. Eating freshly ground black pepper gives you more health benefits than eating pre-ground black pepper. Using the fresh peppercorn also ensures that you're eating pure black pepper, not pepper mixed with other additives.
Enjoy the health benefits of black pepper with one of these recipes:
• Make cheddar and black pepper biscuits.
• Cook up a batch of lemon pepper fish tacos.
• Sprinkle black pepper on roasted carrots.
• Make your own iced chai drink with black pepper, milk, ice cubes, and fresh chai tea.
Enjoy some crispy tofu with black pepper and a soy sauce glaze.
20 Grams, 50 Grams, 100 Grams, 200 Grams, 500 Grams, 1000 Grams
- Items will be shipped within 1-5 working days. All items will be checked carefully and packages will be in good condition.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $29 and we ship the orders to limited countries.
- United States, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Netherlands, Israel, Ireland, Canada, Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, China, Hong Kong SAR, India, Indonesia, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Egypt, Kenya, Mauritius, Seychelles, South Africa, Brazil,
- Items will be shipped by Sri Lankan post and we offer an express shipping method. Buyers can choose a shipping method during the checkout
- The arrival time depends on your location. Usually, it takes 7-14 working days once ship the order.
- The item will be shipped to the shipping address that you have entered in the checkout, please make sure your “Ship to” address on our website is correct.
- A tracking number will be emailed to you upon shipment and you can check the status of your order here:
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if you didn't receive your package at the time scheduled. Within 24 hours we will try to update you with the latest tracking details of the shipment.
1000g+ Black Pepper,Piper nigrum