1kg+ Dried Amla, Indian Gooseberry 100% organic | Ceylon Organic
Indulge in the delicious taste of 1000g Dried Amla, Indian Gooseberry. A 100% organic product that contains Amla, this dried fruit is a great source of Vitamin C and antioxidants. Enjoy its unique flavor and all the nutritional benefits that come with it.
10g, 30g, 50g, 100g, 200g, 500g, 1000g
- Items will be shipped within 1-5 working days. All items will be checked carefully and packages will be in good condition.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $29 and we ship the orders to limited countries.
- Express Mail Service (EMS)
United States, Canada, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Jordan, Lebanon, Maldives, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Taiwan, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Seychelles, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Australia, Brazil, China, Egypt, Hong Kong SAR, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, South Korea, Spain, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, France
- Economy Shipping (Sri Lanka Post)
- Items will be shipped by Sri Lankan post and we offer an express shipping method. Buyers can choose a shipping method during the checkout.
- Express shipping takes 3-7 working days for arriving to last destination.
- The arrival time depends on your location. Usually, it takes 7-21 working days for Economy Shipping once ship the order.
- The item will be shipped to the shipping address that you have entered in the checkout, please make sure your “Ship to” address on our website is correct.
- A tracking number will be emailed to you upon shipment and you can check the status of your order here:
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if you didn't receive your package at the time scheduled. Within 24 hours we will try to update you with the latest tracking details of the shipment.
I've been using dried amla for my cooking and it's become a staple in my kitchen. The taste is out of this world and the texture has great balance. I've never tasted anything like it before. Whether I'm making a curry, pickle or just enjoying it as a snack, Dried amla always hits the spot! It's definitely the best on the market.