100% Homemade Coriander Seeds, Cilantro, Chinese parsley, dhania, Spices
Benefits of Coriander Seeds
1. Beautiful Skin
According to a research done by the California University of Ayurveda, coriander seeds are quite effective in curing different skin ailments like eczema, itchy skin, rashes and inflammation as they have antiseptic properties. They are known to cure mouth ulcers and sores as well. The seeds contain linoleic acid that also has pain relieving properties to diminish irritation.
3. Facilitates Hair Growth
Hair loss can come about because of debilitated hair follicles, hormonal imbalance and stress, in addition to an improper diet. Coriander seeds are known to prevent hair fall and invigorate the roots for the development of new hair. They fortify the hair follicles and initiate further development, in this way keeping under control your hair fall issues.
4. Better digestion
According to Amol Ghosh, Clinical Tutor (Rtd) , N.R.S. Hospial, Kolkata, “Coriander seeds have anti-oxidant properties and dietary fiber that advance the healthy working of the liver and facilitate bowel moments. They help in the generation of digestive compounds and juices that facilitate the procedure of digestion. In the event that you experience some indigestion, try and add coriander seeds in your diet. You will definitely notice a difference.”
Dr Rupali Datta, Chief Nutritionist of SmartCooky says, "Coriander seeds add an extremely pleasant flavour to the food, and they help in the process of digestion. They are also good sources of fiber, phosphorus and calcium."
5. Keeps a Check on Cholesterol
Cholesterol levels or your lipid profiles are regularly a state of worry during check-ups. Furthermore, if you need to bring down your cholesterol levels and keep a check, coriander seeds could help you. According to Indrani Subramanian, Apollo Hospitals, Kolkata, “Coriander seeds contain a compound called coriandrin that controls the process of lipid digestion, as a result bringing down our cholesterol levels. As per Ayurveda, the seeds have potent effect on the way the body digests food and absorbs fat, making it a common recommendation to keep cholesterol levels under control.
6. Cure for Cold and Flu
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that is crucial for a sound body and beautiful skin. Coriander seeds have numerous key vitamins like folic acid, vitamin A and beta-carotene, and most importantly, vitamin C. According to Madhavi Rathod of Vedic Healing, coriander leaves and seeds contain nearly 30% of the everyday suggested measure of vitamin C, which helps in curing cold and flu.
7. Prevents Menstrual Irregularities
Women who suffer from heavy menstrual flow should include coriander seeds in their regular diet. Dr. Indrani Jana from Apollo Hospital, Kolkata says, “Coriander seeds contain natural stimulants that stimulate your endocrine glands to secrete and maintain proper hormonal balance, which ensures that the associated pain with the cycle is reduced, and excess flow is alleviated.” They also help prevent menstrual irregularities.Now that you know the benefits, don’t stop your mother or grandmother to put coriander seeds in your food!
10g, 20g, 50g, 100g, 250g, 500g, 1000g
- Items will be shipped within 1-5 working days. All items will be checked carefully and packages will be in good condition.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $29 and we ship the orders to limited countries.
- United States, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Netherlands, Israel, Ireland, Canada, Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, China, Hong Kong SAR, India, Indonesia, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Egypt, Kenya, Mauritius, Seychelles, South Africa, Brazil,
- Items will be shipped by Sri Lankan post and we offer an express shipping method. Buyers can choose a shipping method during the checkout
- The arrival time depends on your location. Usually, it takes 7-14 working days once ship the order.
- The item will be shipped to the shipping address that you have entered in the checkout, please make sure your “Ship to” address on our website is correct.
- A tracking number will be emailed to you upon shipment and you can check the status of your order here:
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if you didn't receive your package at the time scheduled. Within 24 hours we will try to update you with the latest tracking details of the shipment.