500+ Butterfly pea Seeds,Nil katarolu Seeds,Asian pigeonwings
Potential health benefits of Butterfly pea flower
Butterfly pea flowers may be associated with several health benefits.
Supports skin and hair health
Cosmetic manufacturers boast about butterfly pea flowers’ effectiveness in everything from skin care serums to hair mists and shampoos.
According to a 2021 study, butterfly pea extract may increase your skin hydration by 70% one hour after topical application (8Trusted Source).
A 2012 animal study found that butterfly pea extract may be more effective at promoting hair growth than minoxidil, which is a common product used to treat hair loss (9Trusted Source).
Butterfly pea flower contains a rich array of antioxidants, which may also be beneficial for promoting hair and skin health (10Trusted Source, 11Trusted Source, 12Trusted Source).
Still, more research is needed to fully understand how butterfly pea flower may affect your hair and skin.
May promote weight loss
Some studies even suggest that butterfly pea flower may aid in weight loss efforts.
One test-tube study suggests that butterfly pea flower extract may slow the formation of fat cells by regulating certain pathways involved in cell progression (13Trusted Source).
Some older test-tube and animal studies have found that ternatins, which are found in butterfly pea flower, may also block the synthesis of fat cells in your body (14Trusted Source, 15Trusted Source, 16Trusted Source).
Further research is necessary to evaluate how butterfly pea flower may impact your weight, especially when worked into your diet.
Stabilizes blood sugar levels
Studies indicate that butterfly pea flower may reduce your risk of diabetes and related symptoms.
For instance, one study in 15 men showed that drinking a beverage containing butterfly pea flower extract increased antioxidant levels and reduced blood sugar and insulin levels, despite the sugar levels in the drink (17Trusted Source).
Moreover, an animal study found that administering butterfly pea flower extract to rats with diabetes significantly reduced their blood sugar levels compared with a control group (18).
One study even reported that the antioxidant properties of butterfly pea flower may protect against cell damage and complications related to diabetes (4Trusted Source).
However, additional studies are needed to determine how butterfly pea flower may impact your long-term blood sugar control.
|Number of Seeds||
30 Seeds, 50 Seeds, 80 Seeds, 100 Seeds, 150 Seeds, 200 Seeds, 300 Seeds, 400 Seeds, 500 Seeds
- Items will be shipped within 1-5 working days. All items will be checked carefully and packages will be in good condition.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $29 and we ship the orders to limited countries.
- United States, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Netherlands, Israel, Ireland, Canada, Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, China, Hong Kong SAR, India, Indonesia, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Egypt, Kenya, Mauritius, Seychelles, South Africa, Brazil,
- Items will be shipped by Sri Lankan post and we offer an express shipping method. Buyers can choose a shipping method during the checkout
- The arrival time depends on your location. Usually, it takes 7-14 working days once ship the order.
- The item will be shipped to the shipping address that you have entered in the checkout, please make sure your “Ship to” address on our website is correct.
- A tracking number will be emailed to you upon shipment and you can check the status of your order here:
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if you didn't receive your package at the time scheduled. Within 24 hours we will try to update you with the latest tracking details of the shipment.