200+ Cacao leaves, Dry Cacao Leafs, Dried Cacao Leaves,Chocolate Theobroma Cocoa
Dry Cacao leaves, Dried Cacao Leafs, Dried Cacao Leaves,Chocolate Theobroma Cocoa
Welcome to Ceylon Organic store...
These are the leaves of the cacao plant that is used to make chocolates.
Dried cacao leaves 100% Organic Natural leaves from Sri Lanka.
Benefits of cocoa leaves.
A long-lasting energy boost
This is the number one reason cocoa has become such an intricate part of Andean culture. Before industrialization, working long days of extremely hard labor was the norm. Cocoa’s consistent energy boost allowed workers to go harder and work for longer. These days, it is a favorite among miners and bus drivers for its long-lasting energy kick without the spike and crash effect of caffeine.
A reduction of appetite
Chewing cocoa makes those hunger pangs go away. This is of utmost importance to the underprivileged workers of South America who often don’t have the time or the money to eat three good meals a day. Cocoa lets them get on with the job without being constantly distracted by an empty stomach. It can also be used as a dietary aid to discourage the obese from overeating.
A pain killer
Consuming cocoa leaves creates a numbing effect on pain and discomfort. While it’s not an extremely powerful analgesic, it does provide enough relief to allow laborers to continue their arduous work. For example, the cocoa leaf would have been instrumental in assisting the Incas to lug those huge stones all the way to Machu Picchu.
A remedy for altitude sickness
The cocoa leaf is fantastic at reducing the unwanted symptoms of altitude sickness which include nausea, breathlessness, insomnia, loss of appetite, fatigue and headache. This natural cure has been used by locals for millennia and is so widely known that virtually all hotels in high-altitude Andean cities supply it to their guests
A source of nutrients
The cocoa leaf has a variety of beneficial nutritional properties. It’s got plenty of essential minerals (calcium, magnesium and phosphorus), stacks of vitamins (A, B1, B2, B6, C, and E) and important nutrients such as fiber and protein. Daily cocoa consumption is the perfect natural alternative to taking dietary supplements
|Number Of Leaves||
25, 50, 100, 200
- Items will be shipped within 1-5 working days. All items will be checked carefully and packages will be in good condition.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $29 and we ship the orders to limited countries.
- United States, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Netherlands, Israel, Ireland, Canada, Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, China, Hong Kong SAR, India, Indonesia, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Egypt, Kenya, Mauritius, Seychelles, South Africa, Brazil,
- Items will be shipped by Sri Lankan post and we offer an express shipping method. Buyers can choose a shipping method during the checkout
- The arrival time depends on your location. Usually, it takes 7-14 working days once ship the order.
- The item will be shipped to the shipping address that you have entered in the checkout, please make sure your “Ship to” address on our website is correct.
- A tracking number will be emailed to you upon shipment and you can check the status of your order here:
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if you didn't receive your package at the time scheduled. Within 24 hours we will try to update you with the latest tracking details of the shipment.