2kg+ Neem Leafs, Neem Leaves, Dried Neem Leaf, Dried Neem Leaves | Ceylon Organic
ORGANIC NEEM LEAVES
Neem is a tree. The bark, leaves, and seeds are used to make medicine. Less frequently, the root, flower, and fruit are also used.
Neem leaf is used for leprosy, eye disorders, bloody nose, intestinal worms, stomach upset, loss of appetite, skin ulcers, diseases of the heart and blood vessels (cardiovascular disease), fever, diabetes, gum disease (gingivitis), and liver problems. The leaf is also used for birth control and to cause abortions.
Some people apply neem directly to the skin to treat head lice, skin diseases, wounds, and skin ulcers; as a mosquito repellent; and as a skin softener.
How does it work?
Neem contains chemicals that might help reduce blood sugar levels, heal ulcers in the digestive tract, prevent conception, kill bacteria and prevent plaque formation in the mouth.
Here are some excellent ways in which we can use neem leaves:
Make a paste out of the neem leaves and dab it on your wounds or insect bites a few times a day till it heals.
Good bye dandruff:
Boil a bunch of neem leaves till the water turns green, allow it to cool. After washing your hair with shampoo, cleanse it with this water
Boil some neem leaves, let the water cool completely and then use it to wash your eyes. This will help any kind of irritation, tiredness or redness.
Treat that zit:
Grind a few neem leaves, make a paste and apply it daily till the acne dries out. The paste also helps any kind of eruptions, dark spots and chronic ulcers.
Blend some neem leaves and add some honey to it. Use a few drops of this mix to treat any ear boils.
Other skin disorders:
Turmeric combined with a paste of neem leaves can also be used for itching, eczema, ring worms and some mild skin diseases.
Crush some neem leaves and take them with a glass of water to increase your immunity.
10g, 25g, 50g, 100g, 250g, 500g, 1kg, 1.5kg, 2kg
- Items will be shipped within 1-5 working days. All items will be checked carefully and packages will be in good condition.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $29 and we ship the orders to limited countries.
- United States, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Netherlands, Israel, Ireland, Canada, Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, China, Hong Kong SAR, India, Indonesia, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Egypt, Kenya, Mauritius, Seychelles, South Africa, Brazil,
- Items will be shipped by Sri Lankan post and we offer an express shipping method. Buyers can choose a shipping method during the checkout
- The arrival time depends on your location. Usually, it takes 7-14 working days once ship the order.
- The item will be shipped to the shipping address that you have entered in the checkout, please make sure your “Ship to” address on our website is correct.
- A tracking number will be emailed to you upon shipment and you can check the status of your order here:
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if you didn't receive your package at the time scheduled. Within 24 hours we will try to update you with the latest tracking details of the shipment.