Sun Dried Polpala/Aerva lanata/Balipoovu /mountain knotgrass/Kapuri-madhura/ Bui-kaltan/Herbal Ceylon Tea Natural Organic Drink
Sun Dried Polpala, also known as Aerva lanata, Balipoovu, mountain knotgrass, Kapuri-madhura, Bui-kaltan, is a natural, organic tea drink. This herbal tea is grown and harvested in the mountains of Sri Lanka, providing a flavorful, nutrient-rich beverage with a unique taste. It is 100% natural with no added preservatives or artificial colors, making it an excellent choice for those looking to enjoy a healthy cup of tea.
10g, 20g, 50g, 100g, 250g, 500g
- Items will be shipped within 1-5 working days. All items will be checked carefully and packages will be in good condition.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $29 and we ship the orders to limited countries.
- Express Mail Service (EMS)
United States, Canada, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Jordan, Lebanon, Maldives, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Taiwan, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Seychelles, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Australia, Brazil, China, Egypt, Hong Kong SAR, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, South Korea, Spain, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, France
- Economy Shipping (Sri Lanka Post)
- Items will be shipped by Sri Lankan post and we offer an express shipping method. Buyers can choose a shipping method during the checkout
- The arrival time depends on your location. Usually, it takes 7-21 working days once ship the order.
- The item will be shipped to the shipping address that you have entered in the checkout, please make sure your “Ship to” address on our website is correct.
- A tracking number will be emailed to you upon shipment and you can check the status of your order here:
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if you didn't receive your package at the time scheduled. Within 24 hours we will try to update you with the latest tracking details of the shipment.